Mineral fiber acoustic ceiling board, as the name suggests, is made of mineral wool, with significant sound-absorbing performance. Actually it also has a lot of other superior performance, such as fire prevention, heat insulation, due to its low density characteristic, various exquisite patterns and designs can be processed on the surface. so it has superior adornment performance. Mineral fiber is harmless to human body, and waste board can be recycled It is a kind of healthy, environment friendly, recyclable green building material.
Mineral fiber acoustic ceiling board first appeared in the United States in the 19th century and have a history of more than 100 years, but the mass production began in the United States and Japan in the 1950s and 1960s. In the mid-1950s, the development of this products was promoted by the promulgation of regulations on fire prevention and noise restriction in Japan, the United States and other countries. In l966, the promulgation of Japan's national standard for rock wool sound-absorbing materials (JISA 6303-L966) indicates that the production technology of mineral wool fire-resistant decorative plate has become increasingly mature.
Mineral wool acoustic board has its own superior characteristics:
1.Excellent decorative effect. Mineral wool acoustic board has colorful flat roller patterns and reliefs, three-dimensional modeling, which are classical and fashionable, it's truly refreshing.
2. Good insulation. Its thermal conductivity is very low. It is a good insulation material, which can effectively save energy for users, can make indoor warm in winter and cool in summer.
3. Sound absorption and noise reduction. The main raw material of mineral wool sound-absorbing board is superfine mineral fiber, with density of 200~450Kg/m. Therefore, it has abundant penetrating micropores, which can effectively absorb sound waves and reduce sound reflection, thus improving indoor sound quality and reducing noise.
4. Fire safety. Mineral wool is inorganic material that will not burn, and mineral wool sound-absorbing board has very low organic content, so that it can meet the requirements of non-combustible B1 level, and some companies have been able to meet the requirements of non-combustible A level.
5. Environmental protection, air condition. Mineral fiber ceiling board does not contain substances harmful to human body, while it contains the active group which can absorb harmful gases in the air, and its microporous structure can absorb and release water molecules, so it can purify the air and regulate indoor air humidity.
6. Moisture proof and insulation. It contains a large number of micropore and has a large specific surface area, which can absorb and release water molecules in the air and adjust indoor air humidity. It is mainly composed of mineral wool and starch, both of which are insulating materials.
7. Simple cutting, easy to decorate. It can be sawn, nailed, planed and bonded, and can be cut with a general wallpaper knife. It has a variety of hoisting methods such as flat sticking ,inserting sticking, exposed frame, hidden frame, etc. Family users can do decoration by themselves.
Mineral wool sound-absorbing board is mainly used in meeting hall, library, concert hall, senior hotel, gymnasium, hospital, office building, workshop and other places with sound-absorbing requirements. With the improvement of people's quality of life, residents have their own "home theater", there are new requirements for the sound absorption and decoration effect of home decoration, so it has become a kind of popular materials for residents' home decoration, and has gradually entered the ordinary people's homes.
4. Production process
The production process of Mineral fiber acoustic ceiling board is relatively complex, and most manufacturers adopt wet process. our company's automatic production line adopts wet process of long screen taking, and the whole process contains pulping, long screen taking, dehydration, cutting, drying, slitting, spraying, finishing and so on. The output of our company is 20,000 square meters per day.
|1.Raw material||2.Molding||3. Cutting|
|4.Drying||5. Automatic packaging||6. Finishing|
5. Design & Size
Regular size: 603mm*603mm, 595mm*595mm, 603mm*1213mm, 595mm*1195mm
7. Packing & shipment
The mineral wool decorative sound-absorbing board are packed by cartons, the quantity as below:
Shipping: Our factory located near Tianjin port, transportation is very convenient.
8. Quality control
1. Strictly control the quality of mineral wool, each batch of raw materials should be inspected to ensure that the slag content is less than 5%.
2. In the production process, the key equipment to control the thickness should be checked and checked repeatedly to ensure that the thickness of mineral wool board is within the tolerance range.
3. Mineral wool board is tested for damage after drying and cutting, and then packaged, and the finished products will be extracted and tested again in the laboratory to ensure that the anti-collapse ability meets the RH value requirements.